CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Profound moment....

Yesterday I met a customer who had just lost her husband to prostate cancer 2 months ago. I approached her to find out what she was looking for and she broke down in tears. Earlier that day she had found out that she was just diagnosed with breast cancer and the doctor was not giving her much hope... It broke my heart. She noticed I had a ring on my finger and told me to cherish the man I love. To not take a single moment for granted and to not worry about the small things. It just really made me think, the small things really dont matter. She made me promise her to live each day like it was my last. It was a ah-ha moment for me for some reason. It really made me think.

3 comments:

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

That is so sad, it almost made me cry. It really is good advice though.

The Bairds said...

HEY! I THINK STAYING AT YOUR PLACE FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY IS A FABULOUS IDEA! HAHA, WE MINE AD WELL JUST STAY WITH YOUR PARENTS TOO HAHA WE LOVE YOUR HUNTER!! HOW WAS THE SHOWER YESTERDAY!?

Gena said...

...the things we learn at Nordstrom....